The Scientific and Technical Council (STC) of SE "IVANO-FRANKIVSKSTANDARTMETROLOGY" started its work in May 2001. The Chairman of the Council is the General Director of SE "IVANO-FRANKIVSKSTANDARTMETROLOGY", who is accountable to the Council in its activities.
The STC is an advisory body, the main task of which is the collegial consideration of scientific, scientific-organizational, scientific and technical issues related to standardization, metrology, certification, conformity assessment, quality.
The main tasks of STC of SE "IVANO-FRANKIVSKSTANDARTMETROLOGY" are scientific and analytical support of:
- implementation of state policy in the field of standardization, metrology, certification, quality;
- implementation of state metrological control;
- quality management.
The main functions of the STC
- consideration of proposals for the implementation of state policy in the field of standardization, metrology, conformity assessment and product quality management (goods, works, services);
- determination of perspective and priority directions of scientific and scientific-technical activity of SE “IVANO-FRANKIVSKSTANDARTMETROLOGY” as the Main organization for measuring gas flow rate and quantity;
- discussion of scientific and technical aspects and problems of ensuring the unity of measurements in the region;
- consideration of scientific, technical and methodological problems of product quality management, meeting the needs of consumers by improving the quality and competitiveness of products, development and implementation of modern methods of quality management;
- organization and implementation of measures to increase the efficiency of research and development works carried out by SE "IVANO-FRANKIVSKSTANDARTMETROLOGY"
- consideration of proposals for automation of production processes, increase of labor productivity and development of new directions of activity of SE "IVANO-FRANKIVSKSTANDARTMETROLOGY".